BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 24, 2010

"Monster Blog"

Question #1
last.fm
In the short story "The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street" I thought that Steve Brand was one of the more mature, calm, smart, brave, and wise of the characters. He thought everyone else was being stupid when they were all flipping out and accusing each other. And I agree with Mr. Steve Brand. I thought he was a pretty cool dude from the very beginning of the story. I thought this because it said he was washing and polishing up his car and I like cars and trucks so he is already cool in my book. But anyways I picked this picture out to represent Steve because I figured that Steve is a cool, laid back, hippy looking kinda dude, not hippy acting just looking.

1 comments:

Simsbumponablog said...

Good selection of pictures and why you chose them. Good citations, but in the future say something like "Photo from last film".

Your analysis was good of Charlie, but you rambled in the one about Steve. You repeated yourself and didn't need to tell why you thought he was cool. Other than that, the first part of it was good.

B+